How can we help?
If you have any questions, feedback, or want to know about recipes, usage or how to care for your product, please fill in the form at the top of this page. We’ll aim to respond within 24 hours.
Or call us +61 8 9284 6001.
A selection of shipping quotes and providers will appear at checkout. Goods are dispatched from Australia (prices include GST. These taxes, duties and fees may be levied by your local authorities and are entirely the purchaser’s responsibility. At time of dispatch, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation email so you can track your package. Order details are displayed in your shopping bag at the time of your order. This information also appears in your Order Confirmation email. Our processing and dispatch process starts from the moment we get credit card authorisation and verification. Once the order is accepted and the stock is available, we aim to process and dispatch your order within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
Tracking My Order
At time of dispatch, your freight service provider will email you so you can track your package. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of delays through customs for our international customers.
Refunds & Exchanges
Making a return or exchange for a product purchased from welleco.com is easy. Just make sure you send your unopened product(s) back to us within 28 days of receiving your order together with a copy of your order confirmation. Please notify us of your intention to return by using the contact form at the top of this page to ensure it is processed in a timely manner. Please note shipping a return is at your own cost and we are unable to refund your original order’s shipping cost. Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through WelleCo. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Where should I send my return or exchange?
Australian and New Zealand orders are to be sent back to the Australian warehouse. Please fill in the form at the top of this page for the return delivery address in your respective territory.
What can I return or exchange?
We accept returns and exchanges for unused, sealed products that are in re-saleable condition. As our products are ingestible, we are unable to accept returns of opened products or used Hydrator Bottles.
Can I return products purchased somewhere other than welleco.com?
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for products other than those purchased directly from us at welleco.com. If you purchased your WelleCo products from a department store, specialty retailer, other online store or elsewhere, please process your return with the original company of purchase.
When can I expect my refund?
Refunds will be processed once the return has been received and processed at the respective warehouse. Notifying us of your return prior will ensure we are watching out for your return so it can be processed as efficiently as possible. Refunds are processed back to the method of payment used when placing your original order (either PayPal or Credit Card). PayPal refunds are instantaneous, while credit card refunds can take up to 2 weeks from processing to be visible on your credit card statement, depending on your financial institution. Once processed, you will receive an email notification.
Can I change or cancel my order?
We are able to modify or cancel your order if you are able to contact us before we dispatch your order to you. Please fill in the form at the top of this page and we will aim to respond within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
We always try to make sure our products are in stock and ready to deliver to you. However, some products may be more popular than others. If we do not have stock when you place your order, you will receive an email advising of estimated dispatch dates.
Ordering items on back-order
You can order and pay for products in advance, and we will deliver them to you when we replenish our stock. We understand you may not wish to wait that long, in which case you can cancel the order before it is fulfilled. We’ll happily refund you the order amount. Please fill in the form at the top of this page and we will aim to respond within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
Pricing & Payments
Prices quoted in AUD for Australian customers, includes local tax (i.e. GST).
WelleCo accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, JCB and Discover. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to welleco.com. For all purchases outside Australia, while the prices on the website are quoted in US Dollars and British Pounds, the final payment will be converted to your local currency on your credit card statement. WelleCo provides no advice regarding customs charges, duties or other taxes and strongly encourages you to source this information prior to purchase. All prices are subject to change without notice.
You provide personal information to us when you register for an account, sign up for our email newsletter, contact us or place an order online. We do not store or keep your credit card information at Welle Pty Ltd.
You provide address and financial information whenever you place an order including delivery and payment details. Welle Pty Ltd does not store any details of your credit card information.
Credit Card Information Storage
Welle Pty Ltd uses Stripe for its online credit card transactions. Stripe is a leading provider of payment solutions whose software, systems and procedures have been assessed and certified to PCI Data Security Standards. Through Stripe, Welle Pty Ltd does not have access to your card number as this credit card payment is secured by Stripe. Credit card information is encrypted and stored in a system completely isolated from Stripe. At no time is unencrypted card data stored on disk either inside Stripe's system or in the card storage system. Internally, card information is referenced only through the use of a token. The token is not derived from card information in any way. Visit the Stripe website for more information on online credit card payments.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cocobella & THE SUPER ELIXIR competition
1. To enter individuals must;
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are thirteen years (13) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. Multiple entries are accepted, but only when different friends are tagged in each entry.
5. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
6. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Competition commences at 3pm AEST on Tuesday 21st March 2017 and closes at 9pm AEST on Friday 31st March 2017. (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and / or shared before 9pm AEST on Friday 31st March 2017.
8. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be selected as a Major Prize Winner and five (5) Entries will be selected as Runner Up Winners of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winners”), at the Promoter’s sole discretion. All winners will be chosen at random.
9. The Winners shall be determined on behalf of COCOBELLA by agency Nitty Gritty at 1/381 Brunswick Street Fitzroy, Victoria 3065, and announced on Monday 3rd April 2017 at 11am. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via Instagram with a comment on the competition post, as well as a confirmation email.
10. The Winners will receive the following
a) 3 months supply of Cocobella Straight Up valued at $198
b) 3 months supply of Super Elixir Alkalising Greens valued at $195 and
c) 1 x Hydrator Bottle valued at $24
The Runner Up Prize Winners (x5) will receive the following:
Three month’s worth (a seasons supply) of Cocobella Straight Up Coconut Water valued at $198
11. The total retail value of the main Prize is approximately AUD $417.00. The total retail value of the runner up prizes is $198.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If Winner/s are not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner/s prior to 13th April 2017 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
Free Shipping can not be applied to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. For purchases over $200/£100. Is not valid with any other offer. Valid until 31st March 2017. Only available through Welleco.com, Welleco.co.uk, Welleco.com.au. Terms of offer are subject to change. Not applicable to wholesale or bulk purchases.
30 day money back guarantee
- 30 day money back guarantee is available on individual 300g Alkalising greens refill packs only
- 30 day money back guarantee is only available to purchases made online at www.welleco.com, www.welleco.com.au, www.welleco.co.uk
- This offer is only available to customers who have never purchased Alkalising Greens before
- The offer is only valid on purchases made between 9th Jan to 9th February 2017 and all requests for a refund must be made before 9th March 2017.
- If you purchased the 300g Alkalising Greens and didn’t feel a difference in your wellbeing during 30 days of taking the recommended daily serve (2 heaped teaspoons) you may request a refund. The only way to obtain a refund is to contact [email protected] directly in writing stating why you would like a refund. You must return your 300g Alkalising Greens packet to WelleCo PO Box 286 Cottesloe Western Australia 6011
- Once your return has been received the refund will be made directly via the original method of purchase and may take up to 7 business days to process
- Refunds do not include shipping or taxes
- AfterPay and subscription purchases are NOT eligible for the 30 day back guarantee refund
Refer a Friend
- When you refer a friend you will receive an email with $20/£10 to use for your next purchase online at www.welleco.com www.welleco.com.au www.welleco.co.uk only when your friend has made a purchase. Your friend must be a new customer to qualify you for $20/£10
- In order to receive $10/£5 off their first order the referred friend must sign up using the form, once subscription is confirmed they will receive an email with their $10/£5 code
- Employees of WelleCo or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
- Details of how to enter are via http://www.welleco.com.au/pages/super-elixir-challenge
- The winner will be chosen personally by Elle Macpherson based on their story and the overall aesthetic of the image and enthusiasm of the participant.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by instagram using the handle they used to enter with within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- WelleCo will notify the winner to arrange delivery or collection of their prize.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
This website is owned and operated by Welle Pty Ltd and are the supplier of the goods featured. The use of this website is governed by the policies, terms and conditions (the “terms”) set forth below. You should only access and use this website once you have read, accepted, and agreed to comply with the terms. Your use of this website including for the purposes of placing an order, registering an account or signing up to receive our emails is deemed to be your acceptance of the terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, do not access or use this website. These terms shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not those terms or conditions are signed by us.
The account you create in your use of this website can be used to make purchases from this website.
Subscribe and Save
View terms and conditions here.
Consent to Receive Emails
By ordering product or registering on the website and agreeing to sign up for the email marketing newsletter, you consent to being sent information via email from Welle Pty Ltd. You can unsubscribe via a link in our emails, in the My Account section of the website or by contacting our Customer Service Team and we will remove you from any marketing email communications. If you opt out of receiving communications via email, you will be removed from our email database. However, your account will still be valid for your use. You may contact us at any time and request your personal information or ask us to no longer use your personal information for marketing.
No Warranty or Representations
We make no warranty or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content on this website. The content of this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We have no liability for any errors or omissions and your use of this website and the content is at your own risk.
Binding Conditions and Variations
The terms of this website are legally binding. We reserve the right to make changes to this website and its terms at any time. You will be bound by the amended terms from the time that we post the updated terms on this website. You should visit this page before each access or use of this website and periodically to review the terms.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
We are not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. All statutory or implied terms, conditions or warranties concerning the quality or condition of this website, or any goods, information, service, material, advice or recommendation supplied by us to you through this website, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. If we breach any term, condition or warranty which cannot lawfully be excluded at law, our liability for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is Pty Ltd to either, at our election: (a) the resupply of the goods you have purchased through this website on the purchase order in respect of which the claim arises; or (b) payment of the amount you paid us for those goods. We will not be under any liability to you or any other person for any loss of profit or anticipated profit, loss of data, loss of use, damage to goodwill or loss due to delay, or other direct or indirect loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss or damage,) however caused (including due to breach of contract, negligence and/or breach of statute) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise from or in connection with your use of this website or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services and/or materials contained in it or provided by it to you or our negligence or our breach of our obligations under these terms. We do not warrant that any of the functions contained in this website or your access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any notifications, will be made in a timely manner, or at all.
You indemnify Welle Pty Ltd and hold it harmless against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by you of these terms, your access and/or use of this website or reliance on its contents or information received through it by you or any person accessing any content through you.
Links to Third Party Sites
We will from time to time publish links to third party websites on this website. Content, hyperlinks or information held on those other sites are not under our control. We do not endorse any material on any linked sites and do not provide any warranty, or assume any responsibility regarding the quality, accuracy, source, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or any other aspect of the material on any linked sites. We do not warrant that the material on any linked sites does not infringe intellectual property rights of any other person. Any dealings you have with a linked site are at your own risk. We accept no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise, or any loss or damage occasioned by such negligent act or omission, of any service provider or third party in respect to a linked site.
Copyright and Trade Marks
The content of this website including all information, text, graphics, names, logos, trademarks, brands, designs, software and advertisements ("content") are the property of Welle Pty Ltd or an alternative owner and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, unless expressly indicated otherwise on this website. You may access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor, and print out for your personal, non-commercial use any page or part of any page of this website. All other use, copying or reproduction (including reproduction or display on any other website) of any part of this website is prohibited unless expressly stated otherwise and rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You must not use this website in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful, or which violates the rights of any owner of any content. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this website should be construed as a licence or right of use of any trademark or copyrighted material displayed on the website without the express written permission of the owner of the trademark or copyright.