Vegan Hair Growth Supplements
A unique vegan hair supplement blend that promotes hair growth and thickness.
What are the essential nutrients for longer, stronger, healthier hair?
Everyone wants strong, healthy hair, and nutrition is one factor that you can control. Addressing nutrient deficiency may help maintain or support hair growth and scalp health.
Essential vitamins nutrients to help your hair look its best include:
- Vitamin B: B vitamins are essential for hair growth, as it helps the body carry oxygen to the scalp and promote hair growth. B vitamins deficiency can be common if you are vegan or vegetarian, and B vitamin supplementation can be helpful. Biotin, in particular, has been shown in studies to improve the appearance of hair and nails by supporting keratin production.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin works as an antioxidant and can help maintain scalp health, strengthen hair susceptible to breakage, and improve the shine of dull hair.
- Amino Acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. They can help hair retain moisture and strengthen hair.
- Zinc: Vegetarians and vegans are at an elevated risk for zinc inadequacy. Zinc may support healthy hair growth.
- Omega 3: Studies suggest that omega-3 provides essential proteins and nutrients to hair follicles and promotes circulation that may generate hair growth.
- Rhodiola: This herb is believed to help balance hormones and reduce cortisol, helping the body adapt to stress, which can contribute to hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto: Helps inhibit the DHT hormone which can cause hair follicles to shrink.
- Selenium: Antioxidant that may decrease free radical damage to body cells and aid the production of thyroid hormones, which are beneficial in healthy hair growth.
- Iron: When you don't consume enough iron, your body can't produce enough hemoglobin, which carries oxygen to the cells that stimulate hair growth.
You can get the nutrients your hair needs by consuming a well-balanced diet that includes foods rich in the nutrients mentioned above. If you have difficulty reaching the recommended daily amounts, supplements may help you achieve the nutrient levels your hair needs to be strong and healthy.
How can I improve my hair health?: Connection between your daily vitamin and mineral requirement and hair
Consuming a well-balanced diet with sufficient vitamins and minerals is essential to the health of your hair and can help promote hair follicle growth, cellular turnover, and scalp health.
Over time, vitamin and mineral deficiencies can affect hair growth, development, and overall health of your hair and scalp. Addressing these deficiencies may help maintain or support healthy hair growth. Iron can help promote circulation for your scalp and hair growth.
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies are not the only cause of thinning or baldness. Other causes include stress, illness, medications, and changes in hormone levels. Consult with your healthcare provider if you have questions about healthy hair growth and scalp health.
Vitamins and Supplements to Maintain or Support Hair and Scalp Health and Hair Growth
Getting enough of the following vitamin and minerals, and addressing any deficiencies, may help healthy hair growth:
1. Biotin - This vitamin has been linked to keratin production —a protein that makes up hair, skin, and nails.
2. Iron - This mineral plays a vital role in hair growth and overall health. Individuals at risk of iron deficiency include
- Women with heavy menstruation cycles
- Vegetarians or vegans
- Individuals who do high-intensity exercises
It’s important to talk with your healthcare provider before starting a new supplementary routine, including vitamins and supplements.
Why Shop Hair Elixir at WelleCo
The Hair Elixir is a unique vegan formula that supports thicker, stronger hair with a blend of vitamins and minerals including biotin, amino acids, zinc, omega complex, Rhodiola, and iodine from organic seaweed. Taking two capsules daily will help support hair structural integrity, reduce breakage, promote healthy hair follicles, and encourage keratin formation.