NOURISHING PROTEIN Chocolate Travel Set
The worlds best all-natural plant based protein is finally here!
Protein on the go! With 7 easy-to-use individual servings in our Carry Pack, you’ll never need to miss a protein hit when you need it.
THE SUPER ELIXIR™ Nourishing Protein is an unbeatable alternative to those bulky whey-based proteins products.
In fact, our unique formula comes from plants you’d recognise, like peas, dandelions, pomegranates, organic sprouted brown rice and pea protein.
Plus you won’t beat the delicious chocolate taste that’s derived from our unique Raw Peruvian Cacao.
Your body will reap the rewards you’d expect from a protein supplement, and so much more.That’s because, unlike other protein options, ours contains 9 essential amino acids, nutrients to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, fibre, acai for healthy free radical elimination, B vitamins for anti-stress and with all the benefits of a plant based, whey-free product.
- Maintenance of blood sugar levels as a part of a healthy balanced diet
- The fibre will keep you feeling full for longer
- Our Acia helps with free radical elimination
- B vitamins for anti-stress benefits
- The digestive enzymes will help boost your metabolism
How will I benefit most?
- For the best results, we recommend a serving of 30g (6 teaspoons) in 350ml of very cold almond milk or rice milk, your favourite smoothie or filtered water.
- Our Nourishing Protein can be enjoyed by men and women of all ages, and taken in a range of ways dependent on your goal.
- Enjoy it alongside your morning Alkalizing Greens.
- Replace your breakfast or lunch with a tasty Nourishing Protein smoothie to maintain or lose weight when you feel you need it.
What shouldn’t I do with my Nourishing Protein?
- There are so many ways to enjoy your Nourishing Protein powder however don’t heat it, as this may destroy the complex blend of nutrients.
- Pregnant women should only use it under medical or dietetic supervision.
- As you may experience an energy lift from the complex nutrients, we recommend you take each morning or during the day, not at bedtime.
Our Greenest Tips
- If you’re having a busy day in the office keep a pack handy in your handbag.
- Keep them in your gym bag too as it’s the perfect pre or post-workout protein snack.
- Live by our golden rule – “Alkalise everyday and take Protein when you need it”. Our Nourishing Protein has been designed specially to compliment The Alkalizing Greens.
- Dr Simone Laubscher recommends using the Nourishing Protein throughout your day wherever protein may be missing.
- If you’re vegetarian or vegan our Nourishing Protein can compliment your meal or be enjoyed as a mid-morning snack to keep your energy levels up before lunch.
- Did you ever consider most of the animal protein we buy during the week for lunch is probably not organic and may contain hormones? Many of us choose a fish-based or a vegetarian lunch but then find we’re fighting cravings mid-afternoon. This is due to low blood sugar. So to keep energy levels up right until the end of the day, try the Nourishing Protein as a lunch protein support or as a mid-afternoon snack. You’re work mates will wonder how you do it!
What’s in The Nourishing Protein?
Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein1, Organic Brown Rice Protein1, Chocolate Natural Flavour1, Organic Cacao Powder1, Cocoa Powder, Fructooligosacchardies (FOS), Xylitol – Birch, Maltodextrin, L-Glutamine, L-Phenylalanine, Psyllium Powder, Acai Powder, Pomegranate Powder, Vanilla Natural Flavour Powder, Guar Gum, Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum), Magnesium Citrate, Curcumin, Papain, Bromelain, L-Taurine, Rosehip Powder, Grapeseed Extract, Stevia (Rebaudioside A), Dandelion Leaves Extract, Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide (Non Flushing), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B1 Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Cyanobalamin, Folic Acid (B9), Chromium Picolinate, Cholecalciferol (Vit D3).
1 Certified Organic by the USDA-NOP.
Disclaimer: The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.