WelleCo now has a home in both. Here is why we love them equally.
Rottnest Island, Western Australia by Salty Wings
- Sunset cocktails and dinner at The Shorehouse.
- Hanging with the cool kids at North Street Bakery and chowing down on their signature cinnamon scrolls.
- Lady of Ro in Subiaco. Think chargrilled short-order share plates using local produce and crusty chocolate ricotta ripple cake or Greek apple cake for dessert.
- Taking a day trip to Rottnest island and swimming at Pinkies Beach all day.
- Wandering around the west end of Fremantle, getting lost in bookstores and then lunching at Bread in Common.
- Taking a drive down south for the weekend, swimming at Bunker Bay and then having a long lunch at one of the many beautiful wineries.
- Packing a picnic and hiring bikes to ride around Central Park.
- Roxy Hotel Tribeca. Elle’s home when she is here.
- Cocktails at Bemelmans Bar at The Carlyle Hotel.
- Brunch at The Butcher’s Daughter in Lolita.
- Dinner at Jack’s Wife Freda.
- Vintage shopping in the East Village.
- Spending time at the Whitney Museum in the Meat Packing District, followed by a stroll on The Highline and then cocktails at The Standard.
- People watching at Washington Square.
- Pasquale Jones for Clam Pizza.
- Resurrection NYC for great vintage.
- Freeman’s in the East Village for the coolest dinner ever.
- Rustic Italian food at Locanda Verde at Robert De Niro’s Greenwich Hotel.