pH Tester Kit
Being ‘alkaline’ is at the heart of what we do and what we’re passionate about.
Keeping your body in an alkaline state is something we suggest you keep track of. There are always going to be days when our Toxic Cup is more full than others, meaning our bodies become more acidic, so using our pH test kit is a great way to keep an eye on your progress.
How will I benefit most?
- There are two ways you can use our pH strips;
- To test urine: Test your first and second urine of the day and record the average reading. To test, briefly place the pH strip in the urine stream, shake the excess fluid and wait 15 seconds to read your pH.
- To test saliva: Wait two hours after eating. Deposit saliva into a spoon, dip the pH Strip into the fluid and wait 15 seconds to read your pH.
- Results: Your ideal alkaline range is pH6.5 – pH7.5. A reading of pH6.5 is acidic and below pH 6.0 is very acidic.
Test on different days during the week to see how your average pH levels vary.
What shouldn’t I do with my strips?
Our fabulous strips are strictly for ‘external use’, so please use as we’ve directed.
Our Greenest Tips
- Do not touch the test areas while waiting for your result as it may affect the reading
- 100pH test strips for saliva and urine for pH range 4.5-9.0.
- Be sure to replace the cap immediately and tightly after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.